Sunday, June 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Creme of Nature with Argan Pure-licious co-wash cleansing conditioner 12oz, 12 Ounce

Creme of Nature with Argan Pure-licious co-wash cleansing conditioner 12oz, 12 Ounce

I have tried around 13 different cleansing conditioners (including Wen), and this one is by far the best. I have very, very oily roots and dry, damaged ends. This co-wash gets my roots squeaky clean and makes my ends silky soft. The bottle says it is for curls, but it will work on all hair types. I have thick, very straight hair and it moisturizes and smooths my hair without weighing it down.

I can not recommend this co-wash enough. I've tried other brands, but I always come back to this one.

Beautifully meticulously painted painted (maybe better than the one in their photo, there is even lots of detail in the ears!). It is quite heavy and sturdy and sits solidly on the table because it is level underneath and well balanced. I think if you don't knock it on the floor it will last many years. I got it to set on the table to remind me not to over eat. I don't normally name something like this but she is going to get a name. So cute. This company has many lovely animal statues. I am picky as an animal artist but am impressed with this company.

I love it. My hair was soft and it smelled nice.

This product really added moisture to my hair!

I've been using this for about 2 months now and it's really good. It cleanse better then the pampers co-wash I use to use. I love it


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Color safe and retains 90 percent of hair color after 10 washes
  • No sulfates, no parabens, no mineral oil, no petrolatum
  • Made with a butter blend of Argan oil for exotic shine

Description

Revitalize your curls with the perfect cleanser made from special butter blend of Argan oil. This light-weight, color-safe formula, gently cleanses and removes product residue while hydrating your tresses to deliver unstoppable frizz-free curls, waves, kinks and coils.



This is my go to product for wash days. It really keeps my 4-c hair texture soft. The Creme of Nature Co-Wash cleanser does not strip my hair like some other co-wash products do. It's leaves my hair feeling clean yet moisturized with no product buildup. I will purchase this again because it's become my must have product for wash days.

This product line is wonderful for my natural hair, smells amazing and my hair is super moisturized after using this product. I highly recommended you add this to your co-washing routine.

Its good for your hair

Excellent product.works wonders at restoring moisture and increasing curls to your hair!

Works great. My hair is clean without drying. I love it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment