Sunday, June 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Coffee Shop Set of 6 Fragrance Oils - Premium Grade Scented Oil - 10ml - Coffee, Café Mocha, Chai Tea, Hot Chocolate, Blueberry Muffin, French Vanilla

Coffee Shop Set of 6 Fragrance Oils - Premium Grade Scented Oil - 10ml - Coffee, Café Mocha, Chai Tea, Hot Chocolate, Blueberry Muffin, French Vanilla

I have not used this product for my candles and soap yet, however, I found each scent to be very true to description and liked each smell. I'am very sensitive to smells and was pleased to find I liked all of them! Good purchase for the price as well.

These smell just like what they're supposed to. The blueberry muffin is my favorite! I put a few drops on my favorite blanket, and my room smelled like muffins well into the next day. :) The other scents are wonderful, too! I'm going to try to use these in homemade lotions/lotion bars. I definitely plan to order more scents in the future!

Really like them. Good combination of scents. Good price for all that you get

I was so excited for the coffee one but it doesnt smell like coffee at all it smells of burnt popcorn and caramel but the rest live up to their name

This collection is one of my favorites ! The coffee and the hot chocolate oil - YUMMY.....and I was surprised by how much I like the Blueberry Muffin one since I don't like blueberries or blueberry muffins :-) But this smells great!! Ive ordered this collection more than a few times !


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 6 - 10ml glass amber bottles with easy dispensing euro dropper (dropper inset in bottle) caps. 10ml = .33oz. 1ea 10ml Bottle of Coffee, Café Mocha, Chai Tea, Hot Chocolate, Blueberry Muffin, French Vanilla
  • Uses include: all soap bases; candle waxes (works exceptionally well with soy wax); Perfume; unscented incense sticks or cones; baths; bodycare and haircare formulations; aroma diffusers; homemade cleaning products; or existing unscented products.
  • P&J Premium Grade Fragrance oils are highly concentrated, enhanced formulations designed by our master perfumer. With more than 30 years in the industry, our master perfumer is certified by the IFRA.
  • Our Coffee Shop set features 6 of our premium fragrance oils delivered to you in a beautiful gift box.
  • Flash Points >204

Description



It's different which is why I like it, the coffee smell oil smells better than walking into Starbucks. Very happy. Thank you

Omg these all smell AMAZING!

LOVE this variety... so much so I'm going to get more (for downstairs).

I have made candles for my coffee/tea bar using the fragrance oils which have a really nice scent throw.

Perfect 👍

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment