Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Boar Bristle Hair Brush for Men & Women-Natural Beech Professional Detangler Hairbrush with Wooden Paddle for Long,Thick,Curly,Dry or Damaged Hair-Reduce Hair Breakage and Frizzy, Giftbox Included

Boar Bristle Hair Brush for Men & Women-Natural Beech Professional Detangler Hairbrush with Wooden Paddle for Long,Thick,Curly,Dry or Damaged Hair-Reduce Hair Breakage and Frizzy, Giftbox Included

I am really impressed with this high quality brush. It would also be a great gift for someone because the box it comes in is really nice.

My only complaint is that I have really, really thick long hair and I which the bristles were a little longer so I could really feel it on my scalp.... but I also realize I have much thicker hair then a lot of people.

I have always used a comb for my long hair and came across this brush. So Happy I tried ~* Works great for detangling, Nice massage for scalp and makes my hair shiny~* This is so much better than the other 'all' boar bristle that I purchased Great packaging! Thanks! Highly recommended!!!

I bought this for massaging and detangling. I was so impressed cause when I get the packaging it came in I had a feeling it was gonna be good quality. Sure enough, it is! Feels luxurious, smells great (I don’t know why? And my hair has been thinning drastically as I got older. I brushed it through and it was invigorating! It has dual bristles and quite easy to clean. Totally recommend. Great gift idea as well!

When I received this brush, it was packed in a nice box. I even thought I had received a luxury item. In fact, it is good enough. It is lightweight and the quality is very good. Bristles are soft and make my hair smooth soft and shine. I love this brush so much and have thrown away all my old combs. High recommend this product.

I bought it for my husband,he likes it so much!It’s not a tiny one,bigger than his old one,that’s why he uses it more comfortably.
And no hurt to the head,but very smoothly.I am so happy he is satisfied with it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • REPAIR HAIR BREAKAGE AND FRIZZ: Our women's hair brushes redistributes the scalp's natural oils throughout hair, boosts shine, helps to seal in split ends, prevents hair breakage, and reduces frizz. Can be used on for human or wig hair.
  • NATURALLY CONDITION & IMPROVE HAIR TEXTURE:This boar bristle hair brushed repairs dry hair and adds lustrous shine, improves hair texture naturally, creates shiny and healthy hair that do not need styling product.Perfect for men, women and kids.
  • MASSAGE SCALP: With a mixture of pure boar bristles & nylon pins,Synthetic plastic pins designed to comb, detangle and stimulate your scalp. The boar bristles takes your pure oils down to the ends of the hair. If you have oily hair, even better! Use on wet or dry hair.
  • ECO FRIENDLY & ERGONOMICALLY HANDL: Natural beech wood handle is against static electricity, Our round oval paddle is plastic free and an environmentally cleaner solution. This boar bristle hair brush works magic with no ouch, just easy brushing.
  • BEST GIFTS:Coming with exquisite Gift Box make this mens hairbrush for thick hair as a perfect Christmas Days gift for anyone you care. We are confident your hair will love this organic hair brush. So, CLICK THE "ADD TO CARD" BUTTON NOW.

Description

Have you ever found your hair in trouble with these problem?
→Hard to comb?
→Fragile and broken?
→Hair knotting?


Don't worry. This natural hair brush can help you easily deal with them!
LYTOPTOP hair brush is made of 100% boar bristle, reducing friction with hair and preventing static electricity.
With a mixture of pure boars bristles and nylon pin, it's easily able to comb your entangled hair and meanwhile
massage the scalp to enhance hair follicle metabolism. Not only that, boars bristles takes your pure oils down
to the ends of the hair, which add more shine to your hair.
NOTE: It is normal that the veins of the hairbrush you received is different from that in picture because it is completely
made of natural wood.

Our fine hair brush is suitable for men, women and kids with all hair types, especially for thick, curly or damaged hair.
Boars Bristle Hair Brush for Men: Gentlemen love our mens boar brush to smooth, shine and condition their short,
but lovely locks.
Boar Bristle Hair Brush for women: Of course, women of all hair types can use this best bristle brushes to smooth,
de-frizz and condition their beautiful locks.
Boar Hair Brush for toddler: A organic hair brush is great for children's hair as it takes the natural oils of
their hair and spreads it throughout their locks, letting you wash and condition it with soaps less, leaving
them with healthier, happier hair.

FULL REFUND GUARANTEE
We are sure your hair is going to love this hair brush. If you are not satisfied with our product
simply write back to us, and we will refund your money or replace for new one .



Love love it stimulates the scape good

This comb is very easy to use, the knotted hair is combed, so I bought another one.

My hair feels so soft This brush doesn,t pull or rip I love brushing my hair again

Absolutely perfect! Quality product at a low price!!!

Lo justo

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment