Monday, June 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Billy Jealousy Gnarly Sheen Refining Beard Oil, 2 fl. oz.

Billy Jealousy Gnarly Sheen Refining Beard Oil, 2 fl. oz.

My girlfriend loves the smell of this stuff, and I do too. Lightly sweet but very subtle. I've been using it once a week and my beard is soft and smooth for a day or two but I need to use it more often. One drop is enough

Daughter bought this for me originally. I bought it this time myself. Love this product for keeping my beard smooth and soft. Smells good too.

Great stuff. I have a goatee so I don't use it everyday but almost. Its sells Good but cent does not last.

Bought this for my husband, has softened his beard significantly since he started using it. And it smells great.

Woah! This stuff is amazing! Best beard oil I’ve used yet


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2 oz
  • Use as needed: a little goes a long way
  • Aloe Vera: Moisturizer that promotes skin healing and helps restore pH balance.
  • Natural Sunflower, Sweet Almond & Avocado Oils: Keep your beard soft & smooth.
  • Jojoba Oil: Enhances shine and vitality.

Description

Just 'cause every now and then you get a little out of control doesn’t mean your beard should do the same. Gnarly Sheen Refining Beard Oil contains natural sunflower, sweet almond and avocado oils that keep your beard soft, shiny & smooth. This nutrient-rich blend conditions both your beard and the skin underneath, helping eliminate itch and flakes.



Used the product for a couple of weeks now. Hair is a little softer and has more shine to it. Girlfriend says I smell like Italian food because of the rosemary

Hands down the beast beard oil on the market. It takes care of the skin underneath and leaves my beard nice an soft. I have a fairly large beard so I combine this with their Beard Control and that combination tames even my beard.

Nice stuff

awesome product. really helps your beard shine

Great product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment