Thursday, June 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Balm with Clary Sage Scent and Argan & Jojoba Oils - Styles, Strengthens & Softens Beards & Mustaches - Leave in Conditioner Wax for Men by Viking Revolution â¦

Beard Balm with Clary Sage Scent and Argan & Jojoba Oils - Styles, Strengthens & Softens Beards & Mustaches - Leave in Conditioner Wax for Men by Viking Revolution â¦

I ordered Viking Revolution unscented beard oil. Loved it and what it did for my beard. Wanted to try some beard balm Took a flier on the VR Clary Sage beard oil. Not - sure why not?. I never heard of clary sage. Good news, more then meets my expectations.

The clary sage is a subtle fragrance, starts off slightly flowery, I am going to say a light lavender. Do not worry, lavender flower notes disappear, you are left with a nice earthy scent. Reminds me of walking around an area with scrub plants and grass. It is an elegant and subdued fragrance.

The Viking Revolution beard balm is a great product. If have a beard, you want to try this. The clary sage fragrance is almost guaranteed to please. Somebody at Viking Revolution is a genius for making a bear balm and beard with clary sage.

My husband notices when he uses this balm! It's his favorite that he's tried so far.

Pros:
-So easy to apply. Not to hard and difficult to spread like others.
-Leaves hair and skin healthy but not oily.
-Makes it easier to shape, and groom his beard and moustach. If he doesn't use it for a few days, the hairs get wily and poke out in all directions.

Cons:
-Not a huge deal, but the fragrance is extremely faint and short lived. Some people may actually appreciate that, but just a little more longevity and intensity in the smell would be nice.

Bought this for my husband's beard... wasn't sure what to expect with the smell or texture. He's been using it for a few weeks now, and really likes it. It is a subtle clean smell, it leaves the beard soft..but not greasy. His skin under the hair is not irritated or breaking out. We will definitely be buying more of this when he runs out.

This balm is less expensive than most others, but it also doesn’t perform as well with my beard. The hold isn’t as good as other brands like Grave Before Shave (my current go-to) and the consistency is more jelly-like. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, depending on your preference. I do find myself using it more when my beard is shorter and I don't need as much hold or shaping because the consistency makes it easier to apply than GBS. I’m also not crazy about the scent - it’s not bad/good, just sort of underwhelming and doesn’t stick around very long after application. Again, this may be a good thing if you're looking for a mild, clean scent and not something that others will smell on you.

Wow! This balm is great, I apply it in the morning before I start my day. I've tried various beard balms, and this is definitely in my top 3. I also bought the matching oil blend and apply that after I shower before bed. I've been using it for 3 days now and it hasn't clogged any pores and my beard and skin are in great shape. Mine came with a Facebook app code, but I don't have a Facebook account. I messaged Vikings revolution and they sent me a code for 50% off. So I'm sure if I had any problems with an order in the future they would make it right.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GET READY FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS - Even the burliest of beards can be tamed with our high quality beard balm. Restore, mold and shape your beard. In order to have a great looking beard, you need the right products! Our Beard balm will give you the confidence to conquer the world, like a Viking.
  • SAY GOODBYE TO AN ITCHY, SCRATCHY BEARD - Get rid of the dreaded beardruff! Just place a pea sized amount of beard balm in the palm of your hand and massage into your skin at the roots of your beard. One application lasts all day an your beard will feel excellent as well as look great!
  • 100% ALL NATURAL - Our balm is made of the highest quality Argan Oil, Jojoba oil, Mango Butter and Beeswax. Don't buy a balm that leaves your beard feeling greasy! Leave in the balm all day to condition and soften your beard
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - As with all of our products, we are so confident that you will love this balm, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money!

Description

GET READY FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS - Even the burliest of beards can be tamed with our high quality beard balm. Restore, mold and shape your beard. In order to have a great looking beard, you need the right products! Our Beard balm will give you the confidence to conquer the world, like a Viking. SAY GOODBYE TO AN ITCHY, SCRATCHY BEARD - Get rid of the dreaded beardruff! Just place a pea sized amount of beard balm in the palm of your hand and massage into your skin at the roots of your beard. One application lasts all day an your beard will feel excellent as well as look great! 100% ALL NATURAL - Our balm is made of the highest quality Argan Oil, Jojoba oil, Mango Butter and Beeswax. Don't buy a balm that leaves your beard feeling greasy! Leave in the balm all day to condition and soften your beard. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - As with all of our products, we are so confident that you will love this balm, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money!



I’ve been using it for a week and so far so good! It does a great job of taming my beard, doesn’t leave it oily, and a little goes a long way. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the scent is almost nonexistent. This could be because I’m used to using beard oil (scent lasted until I washed my beard the following day) or maybe I just got a tin from a batch with less scent added. Regardless, the price is right and it does what it’s supposed to do.

This stuff is pretty great. I'm usually hesitant about putting things on my face because I have finicky skin.

First, it smells great. Which is always great considering it's going right under your nose.
It applies easily and there are directions (for those who need them) right on the package so there can't be any confusion.

I was worried it would sit in the beard and look or feel oily or greasy but it adds just enough shine to look taken care of but not enough to feel gross when it's touched.

I like the balm a lot. I use a few different balms and oils just to change things up. The Viking Revolution products that I have used are good product. Leave my beard feeling and looking full and helps reduce breaking. I will most likely be purchasing again, unless I decide to loose the beard for a while. Thanks!

I love the scent, and the product goes on very smoothly. Seems a little less greasy than the Amish product I had been using almost exclusively. This has been a very good option, and is actually now my preferred after shower way of getting my beard ready for coming through. I have a white beard and it keeps my beard white (important to me). And the scent is only something I notice as I first put it on.

I was a little hesitant because my skin is very sensitive to eucalyptus, but it must only have a tiny amount because I haven't had any issues with reddening or irritation. In fact, the balm has really helped with keeping my beard manageable, almost entirely got rid of dry skin and chafing, and I'm not getting ingrown hairs under my beard anymore. The scent is great, and the balm also really brings back the shine on duty boots in a pinch.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment