Thursday, June 27, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Badger Mustache Wax - .75oz Tin

Badger Mustache Wax - .75oz Tin

I need a wax to keep my Van Dyke under control and styled. This wax may not be for you. The scent, while not unpleasant, is powerful. OK, it's right under your nose, so you're going to smell it, however, the scent doesn't fade away. Meh. But the biggest drawback is that the product is almost impossible to get out of the (very small) tin. It's rock hard. I have to use a sharp instrument to get a portion out. Not good.
On the positive side, it does offer moderate hold and styling if you can get it out from under your fingernail, if that's how you removed some.
I can't recommend this product.
Update: January 25
I am updating my review and raising my scoring to 4 stars and here's why...
I finally figured out how to use this product and it now meets my needs as a mustache/beard wax. The wax is still rock hard, but I am not applying it with an old mustache brush. I work the bristles into the wax and brush it into my van dyke. Application AND Styling in one pass.
BIG difference.
Recommended. (Just follow my application process)

I am not some serious mustache/beard guy. In fact, I only have a mustache. But I do like to try and keep it neat. I also ride a motorcycle and after I have been riding at faster speeds for a while, my mustache blowing around tickles the heck out of my nose! I have a number of mustache wax products, but many if not most are a bit too soft (?) for my tastes. Heat only makes it worse, and I'm in Texas and it's about 104 today. I use a stiff mustache brush and drag it across the surface of the badger wax, then onto my mustache. Works for me.

I used this product when i grew out a huge mustache for a play I was in. It is fantastic and also smells great, which I was not expecting at all! Worked great even with lots of sweat so medium hold may be selling it short.

It works well, curls the stache as needed and saves a man from having to manually train the mustache. I usually dig my finger nail in grab a glob and spread it on the stache. The scent is not overwhelming, but gently pleasant. The wax is strong, full, and smooth. It'll keep your stache at top notch for at least 24 hours.

Best part of this wax is the smell. It smells like honey and sleeping with this wax makes for a good night sleep.

good malealble product, for a quick stach curl. It only last maybe three to 4 hours for me though so it's good for an interview or party but not good for all day use. If they made a just slightly stiffer wax I think it would be perfect for a daily application for a big moustach


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Certified Organic and 100% Natural Mustache Wax
  • Easy to restyle and wash out.
  • No parabens, synthetics, GMOs, chemicals, or any other harsh ingredients.
  • Featuring Low Furocoumarin Bergamot, a non-photosensitizing essential oil.

Description

Certified Organic and 100% Natural Mustache Wax
Easy to restyle and wash out.
No parabens, synthetics, GMOs, chemical or any other harsh ingredients.
Featuring Bergaptene-free and Furocoumarin-free Bergamot.
Easy to restyle and wash out.



I have tried or used a dozen different kinds of mustache wax. Badger is my new favorite. It goes on well and lasts the whole day.

Love the scent. I was looking for a medium hold and that exactly I get. Very gentle on my mustache and leave it very nice.

Great wax! Pleasant smell and a great hold, and the tin lasts a long time!

Did what I need it to do.

Very good product , it keeps my mustache in place for a day!! Defiantly one of the best wax in market!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment