Friday, June 28, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Argan oil 8 oz 100% Pure Moroccan Cold-pressed Organic Unrefined - Bella Terra Oils

Argan oil 8 oz 100% Pure Moroccan Cold-pressed Organic Unrefined - Bella Terra Oils

I've used a couple of different Argan oils, this is my favorite, I use it on my face

put it in my body moisturizers, mixed well, and definitely improved how well they work.

Good product. Love this Argan oil.

I have extremely dry skin & no matter what I used it never changed. So I gave your argan oil a try. I have never been happier with a product than I'm with this. It worked miracles on my skin. I'll be ordering more soon. Thank you so much.

I love the oil. I use it everyday on my face after cleansing my face . makes my skin soft


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Pure. Cold Pressed. Unrefined. Organic. Natural. From Morocco.
  • Great for Skin, Hair, Massage and Soapmaking.
  • Deeply Moisturizes Skin, and Leaves it Smooth and Soft.
  • Promotes Skin Elasticity. Helps Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee

Description

100% Pure Moroccan Argan Oil
Botanical name: Argania Spinosa
8 oz Dark Amber BPA-free Plastic Bottle with Disc Cap

Argan oil is lightweight natural oil is extremely rich in antioxidants, vitamin-E and fatty acids making it highly beneficial for hair, skin and nails.

100% pure. Organic. Unrefined. Cold pressed. Natural. Vegan. Easily absorbed. Highly moisturizing. Lightweight. Light nutty scent. Paraben-free. Sulfate-free. Colorant-free. Preservative-free. Additive-free. Cruelty-free. Made from tree nuts. Imported from Morocco. Bottled in the USA.

Some common uses of argan oil:
Moisturizes skin
Hydrates hair
Has been used for the relief of the conditions caused by acne, psoriasis, and eczema
Can be used to reduce inflammations of the skin
Known to reduce wrinkles and plump skin's appearance
Helps soften cuticles, calluses and heels
Promotes healing of scars and burns
Helps to reduce brown spots and skin discoloration
Can be effective to help prevent stretch marks
Helps to replenish dry, mature, or sensitive skin

How do I use it?
On FACE: Massage a few drops into damp face and neck. OR: Add pure oil to your moisturizer.
On BODY: Use it as a moisturizer on your body, hands, feet, and cuticles. OR: Add pure oil to your body lotion.
On HAIR: Apply oil on dry hair. Wrap your hair with a warm towel and leave it for 20 minutes or longer. Wash your hair as usual. OR: Add pure oil to your shampoo and conditioner.

Where is it from?
The Argan tree grows exclusively in Morocco. The tree's fruits have kernels and the kernels contain the oil.

Why should I buy Bella Terra Argan Oil?
ALWAYS FRESH: Argan oil is imported in small batches, so you always get freshly pressed oil. Our dark amber bottles protect the oil from UV damage and oxidation. You can use your oil for two years if it's stored in a dark cool place away from direct sunlight.



love it and it arrived fast!!

I received my order in a timely fashion and the product is working very well on my skin. I chose Bella Terra Oils on the recommendation of a friend.

Love it

I have been suffering from thinning hair including my hairline for about two years and tried organic shampoos and conditioners, changing relaxers and hair products, and have even gone to a professional salon to cut and treat my hair. It grew but still didn't regain its' natural volume. I started out using black castor oil, olive oil mixed with aloe Vera and eggs but results took forever. Out of desperation I went on YouTube and found a video encouraging natural organic oils; I thought I could try this since I've tried all else. I started with olive, coconut and castor oil mix twice daily which did give noticable results but took a long time to see my desired improvement. Finally I met a woman from Morocco (in the hospital) and I asked her what products Moroccan women use for their long lustrous maine. She gave me the history of her family lagacy of homemade by hand...Argon Oil.
She encourage me to get 100% pure cold pressed argon oil. I made my purchase on Amazon and started to use in June 2017. This is now my routine hair/scalp and skin moisturizer. I now noticed strengthening, less shedding, improved elasticity and better heat resistance as well as evening skin tone and softness. It is lightweight, has a rich golden yellow, non-offensive mild almost unnoticeable fragrance that I really like. It is just as the label describes 100% pure.
I have seen other 100% argan oil but when I checked the label for ingredients Argan is close to the bottom of the list. Bella Terra 100% pure cold pressed Argan oil is by far my wisest investment for my hair. Thanks to this company for holding to advertising statements.

Works great in my homemade beard oil and conditioner. Will definitely buy again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment