Thursday, June 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

100% Organic Cold-Pressed Golden JOJOBA OIL - Moisturizer for Skin, Body, Hair, Nail Care - All Natural, Unrefined Oil (12 oz)

100% Organic Cold-Pressed Golden JOJOBA OIL - Moisturizer for Skin, Body, Hair, Nail Care - All Natural, Unrefined Oil (12 oz)

I'm in love with this Jojoba oil! I bought it to make my own body butter and lip balm but using it on its own is also great. I dab my finger in the lid and rub the oil on my lips. I rubbed it on my skin after I got out of the shower and it made my skin feel so soft! I even put some in my damp hair after washing it and was pleasantly surprised how it tamed the poof in my hair and made it look silky soft without leaving it looking or feeling greasy! I have some wild, unmanageable hair too. I've tried many different products to try and tame my poofy hair without frying it with a flat iron but nothing really works...not without leaving it either really gross feeling with all the product in it or crispy from hair spray or gel. This jojoba oil was exactly what I've been looking for my whole life to make my hair look amazing and soft without the poof! I just put about a tablespoon worth of oil in the palm of my hand and rubbed it into my hands then carefully worked it thru my hair from root to tip. It didn't take much to get the results I was looking for (I have long, thick hair) I was just experimenting with it to see what it would do so I really just expected my hair to dry like normal and get all poofy and frizzy looking but it didn't! It dried like "wash and wear hair" my hair was so soft and there was no poof to it! When I woke up the next day it did look a little oily but after brushing it, it looked great again! I'm so happy I tried this. I can't wait to use it in my homemade body butter. I'm sure I will do great things for my skin as well especially mixed with the raw unrefined Shea and cocoa butters I bought. This jojoba oil is a great quality. It's a golden color which is how I can tell it is unrefined (still has all the good stuff in it) it doesn't have much of a smell either. This is a good size bottle too for a great price. It should last me a long time! I definitely recommend this jojoba oil for skin, hair and even nails!

Great product! Not a fan of the packaging, but it's a minor inconvenience that I was able to hack (more about that later in the review). I use jojoba oil as a moisturizer and even as a makeup remover before cleansing. I have dry acne prone skin and this works miracles. I put on a little in the morning before makeup, let it soak in while I sip coffee, and wipe off excess if there is any (which there never is in the winter!) At the end of the day I use a little with water to remove my makeup and then end my routine with a generous amount as well after toner and serum.

I use A LOT of it, so I'm glad it's such a cheap beauty holy grail. In combination with my Vitamin C Serum, I now forgo foundation most days. For a woman who suffered from severe acne as a teen and annoying adult acne in her early twenties, I can't believe I can walk outside bare faced.

YES this is good for most acne prone skin. Dry skin creates excess dead skin cells which get stuck in pores causing acne. Oily skin sometimes over-produces because the skin is thirsty. Babe, with regular use everything balances out with time and your skin finds a happy place. All this according to my dermatologist, trust her even if you don't trust me.

Late-twenties me has also noticed hydrated skins looks younger, plumper, and generally just better! Jojoba oil is very similar to the oil human skin naturally produces. It does not cause me to break out and does not clog my pores. Honestly, all jojoba oil is practically the same. I have tried many brands on Amazon. This is just as good as the others but more affordable for the size.

ONLY PROBLEM:
The larger size has a flip lid. I don't know what they're called, but the kind of lid you get with a cheap bottle of lotion. Great for something a little more solid, not so great for an oily liquid. Gets everywhere and leaks. Probably why this is more affordable. I much prefer the droplet bottles because they're easier to control. I cleaned/sanitized an old bottle and dropper and simply put the contents of this container in that. Problem solved.

Freezes solid (no added oils) Only the slightest of scents... kinda like camp fire smoke... just barely noticeable if you try really hard. I haven't had any clients notice a smell, so it might be me (former smoker)

I give this a 99.9 out of 100. Just because of the barely noticeable smell, but it's very,very,very slight, and might be normal.

After getting my first bottle, I instantly bought another one, and will buy more in the future. 100% recommended.

This oil is great. I use it for my hair with essential oils. The packaging was good and this is exactly what I was expecting to get when I ordered. This would be 5 stars but.... the amount of emails I got from the maker was annoying. I couldn't let that go unnoticed. Have you received your order? How do you like your jojoba oil? Are you happy? Leave us a review, leave us a review, leave us a review! That was what made my rating go down. The number of emails I received was honestly unneeded.

No wonder why they call this Jojoba oil gold standard! It's the best organic oil I've found anywhere....and believe me I've tried them all! Business owner and skincare naturalist I use this in my anti-aging skin care products. Works amazingly to naturally help your skin reverse the signs of aging. No odor, glides on smoothly, absorbs quickly, won't stain clothes or linens. Thank you Aidance Skincare!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% COLD-PRESSED, CERTIFIED ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL - Unlike harsher extraction methods, cold-pressed, unrefined oil leaves in all the nutrients that make hair and skin smooth, soft, and healthy.
  • HEALTHIER HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS - Jojoba oil quickly moisturizes and repairs skin, hair and nails that may have been damaged by harsh chemicals, weather, or heat.
  • BOTTLED IN THE USA - Our ingredients are hand-picked and bottled at our Rhode Island facility, ensuring only the highest-quality oil makes it into your hands.
  • AIDANCE SCIENTIFIC, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Golden Jojoba Oil is a cruelty-free, preservative-free, dye-free, filler-free, all-natural, nourishing oil with no artificial ingredients, that is good for healthy moisturizing of hair, skin, face, body, nails, also for makeup removal, razor burn, pre-shave, treats dandruff, beard oil, massage oil

Description

The Benefits of Jojoba Oil

Jojoba Oil (technically, a liquid plant wax) is nature's closest compound to the oils produced by the human body, making it the perfect natural remedy for dry, cracked skin, brittle nails and damaged hair. In addition to providing healthy skin moisture balance, it won't clog your pores, absorbs quickly, and does not leave behind an oily residue.

This powerful natural moisturizer works with the body to heal skin, hair and nails exposed to bitter cold, sun rays, high heat or harsh chemicals that strip away natural oils. It also helps to slow the overproduction of skin oils, which can make your skin irritated, itchy, and dry. Jojoba oil promotes glowing and radiant skin without the use of artificial preservatives or chemicals.

We only make our products with the highest-quality Organic Jojoba Oil. That means that the Jojoba Oil you get is free of synthetic materials, pesticides, chemical fertilizers and dyes. That's great news for those with sensitive skin - pure Jojoba Oil that's as close to nature as it gets.

Aidance Scientific

Aidance Skincare provides all-natural therapeutic skincare solutions to half a million customers in over 150 countries. We 
continue to hold firm to our belief in sustainable, honest and accountable practices in our production process. Our constant efforts have helped us seek out new ways to educate our customers about their skin conditions, the benefits of natural ingredients and 
the importance of safe treatments.



I love this oil. I use it for various products and the quality surpassed what I expected. The initial bottle leaked all over my entire box but Amazon's customer service didn't disappoint and rectified the situation beautifully. There is less of a smell than I anticipated and it absorbs well into the skin. I'll definitely be buying this again!

I had been using coconut and almond oils for my hands and nails, but after reading that jojoba oil is the most absorbed of all oils, I decided to try it. I have very dry hands with tough cuticles and the skin above my cuticles tends to peel.

Wow. This oil does not leave my hands greasy at all. My cuticles look fresh from the salon. I'm very happy.

The oil has a slight scent, not unpleasant, and a rich clear gold color.

This is an update to my review, as now I have had time to use the product. I use it as part of a facial moisturizer I make, and in cuticle oil. This works really well. It arrived frozen, by the way (its winter!) and it thawed out nice and clear.

I got this oil due to dark dry patchy skin during my pregnancy. What a miracle! It went away within two weeks! I would rub it on right after I showered and let it air dry. ( I honestly wouldn't put clothes on after because I felt like it would soak up the oil, besides panties) but it's just me in the hubby at home so it didn't matter. It did wonders. It even evened out my skin tone on my face! Def buying again

Love this product. I frequently buy for my skin care and love the moisture it provides. Smooth as silk affordable and lasts a long time. Hands, feet, face are the preferred areas for this. Of course the whole body works too. Great for massage whether therapeutic or intimate.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment