Friday, May 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Woody's Daily Shampoo for Men, 12 Ounce

Woody's Daily Shampoo for Men, 12 Ounce

Let me beginning by saying that I wish we could do a packaging rating and the product rating. The product itself is amazing. The smell is citrus like and easy to rinse off. It does leave my hair tangled which is weird it has never happened to me before until I tried this shampoo. It is pricey for sure but to me it's worth the price since a little bit goes far. It smells great. Now as I mention about the packaging well it came wrapped plastic wrap. The cap was broken and some shampoo spilled out which is unfortunate. Don't hesitate to buy the product it's amazing but pray that the packaging isn't bad.

I love this shampoo. I have bought three bottles of it now. It doesn't take a lot to wash your hair but I have short hair so if you have a shrub growing on top of your noggin you may need to use more. Smells pretty good but isn't that OVER BEARING MAN SHAMPOO smell that reminds my girl of a cross between English Leather, Brut and Polo. Nor to I smell like a "light lavender in a dewy meadow with the morning sun" smell. It's just right. Doesn't leave my hair feeling tumble weed dry in the morning and a quick lube oil change place at the end of the day. Good stuff, man stuff.

Had it for a few days now and it's a great shampoo. I have exceptionally oily and thick hair that often has trouble with buildup on the scalp. This shampoo stripped everything out and cleansed my scalp well. You will probably need a conditioner with it, just FYI. I liked the smell also, as I noticed it was pretty hit or miss with other reviewers.

I started using this a year or so ago when a Neutrogena product I really liked and had used for years was no longer on the market. My hair tends to be rather oily and I need to shampoo daily. The Woody's product has done a great job keeping my hair clean and causes no harm in the process.

Woody's Daily Shampoo is great but I think they are out of business now? If you still see it for sale somewhere I would highly recommend. It has Tea Tree Oil and is very helpful if your hair is overly laden with a lot of pomade. I don't use much pomade but over time you want to clean the hair thoroughly and that is what Woody's Shampoo does.

This is a great great shampoo - hopefully they still make it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A DAILY ROUTINE: Make Woody's Daily Shampoo as essential as your morning coffee. It's perfect for everyday use on normal or oily hair and scalps. The fresh minty-grapefruit fragrance will awaken and stimulate your senses.
  • ONLY THE GOOD STUFF: Woody's uses a blend of special ingredients that are nourishing and safe for all kinds of hair. Their shampoo contains no parabens and is loaded with ProVit B5, Aloe, Ginger, Vitamin E Proteins, and Amino Acids to keep hair healthy and strong.
  • THE ULTIMATE TH-HAIR-APY: Use Woody's Daily Shampoo in combination with Woody's Daily Conditioner to make your lovely locks even more luscious. You'll have soft, yet strong hair that's perfect for a hard-working, good-looking man.
  • QUALITY GROOMING PRODUCTS: We make products without compromise by focusing on only the finest ingredients to cleanse, nourish and protect. Woody's is directed at the man who is looking for a simple, comfortable daily regimen that offers basic, no-frill products that smell good and get the job done.
  • PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Woody's Daily Shampoo for Men - 12 Oz. Shampoo for normal to oily hair and scalp. Enriched with ProVit B5, Aloe, Ginger and Vitamin E to soothe and protect with Proteins and Amino Acids to help build body and strength.

Description

Wash your hair like a man with the Daily Shampoo from Woody's. Woody's makes products without compromise by focusing on only the finest quality ingredients to cleanse, nourish and protect. They are directed at the man who is looking for a simple, comfortable daily regimen that offers basic, no-frill products that smell good and get the job done.



Bought this months ago and I'm still using this stuff!
Smells great, just as advertised.
My girlfriend always wants me to use this shampoo over anything else I have.

My previous shampoo was to harsh, and causing scalp problems, which Woody's Shampoo went right into action to clear up the situation.

Second time purchasing. I like the smell. some reviews don't. I have a pump top that I use that makes it easier.

I have been looking for a men's shampoo that is kind to grey hair. This shampoo was a great find. I agree with others that have reviewed Woody's. It is not only a great value, but an awesome product. Just what I hoped it wold be when ordering it. I rate it a 5 of 5.

Works well. Good scent, cleansing and leaves hair feeling good

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment