Thursday, May 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Ursa Major Fortifying Face Balm | Natural Face Moisturizer | 2.5 ounces

Ursa Major Fortifying Face Balm | Natural Face Moisturizer | 2.5 ounces

Absolutely adore this face balm. As someone with oily, acne prone skin, it's great to find something nourishing that I can use daily, but that doesn't over-moisturize or add extra oil. This balm absorbs quickly and has improved the look and feel of my skin. A rare treat, as I have tried many balms, serums, etc. over the years without much luck, but with lots of extra oil and spots.

On top of that, I have to commend Ursa Major for their excellent customer service. I had a small issue with the pump in my bottle and they replied immediately and personally to rectify the issue. It's nice to find a company that can match a great product with great service. I will definitely buy again!

I have been using this face lotion for awhile now. I had suffered from adult acne due to menopause. I use this lotion on my face before bed within days my skin cleared up . I now also use the face wash . These products are amazing for skin ! No more adult acne! I am 53 and like The look and feel of my skin more than I have in decades .

I have relatively oily skin and tried several moisturizers before settling on this one. It's light and has a nice citrus/clean scent. I wouldn't say it goes on with a matte finish, but it doesn't add any oil.

I originally tried it both at night and during the day, but switched to just applying it at night and I use a different moisturizer from Aesop during the day for some SPF protection. One pump will cover your whole face and one bottle (2.5oz) lasts me 4-6 months. I feel like I wake up with tighter, protected skin every morning and it honestly makes mornings more pleasant.

Highly recommend, particularly over their daily protective lotion (which I've also tried and is much heavier with more residue).

I never pen reviews but this product is magic. I got a high-class haircut earlier this summer and the barber recommended Ursa Major Fortifying Face Balm after he had shaved off my beard. Underneath my skin was flaky, neglected and starchy. I panicked a bit. Sure enough with a bit of sunshine and light grooming my skin got back to normal. But it was the Face Balm that took years off of my skin and gave me a glow. I've told my siblings about this product. It's all natural and smells and feels great. Give it a try. Highly recommended.

I had a BirchBox Men's subscription not too long ago that included this product in sample size and I found it incredibly refreshing on my face and held up all day and didn't dry out when compared to the many moisturizers I had tried previously. The bigger bottle is a little more than what I would want to spend personally, but when the product is this good and reviving and is the solution to my moisturizing issues then it is well worth it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • URSA MAJOR FORTIFYING FACE BALM - This lightweight, fast-absorbing natural face lotion calms, hydrates and nourishes skin, without clogging pores or creating shine. The result is skin that appears clearer, firmer and smoother to keep you looking healthier, longer.
  • CLEAN, HEALTHY INGREDIENTS - Our natural face moisturizer is formulated with naturally-derived ingredients including soothing aloe, hydrating kendi oil, toning birch sap and rejuvenating carrot.
  • PARABEN-FREE, FRAGRANCE-FREE, CRUELTY-FREE - Ursa Major's face balm is paraben-free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free and vegan. There are no petrochemicals, sulfates, synthetic fragrance or color, glycols, silicones or PEGs.
  • TEXTURE & ARMOMA - This is a daily face moisturizer with a luxurious, serum-like texture. The formula dries quickly to a matte finish and has an enticing, herbal aroma with notes of lavender, lime, spearmint and rosemary. Works well alone or as a primer before applying sunscreen.
  • GOOD TO KNOW - This natural face balm works great for men and women and is suitable for all skin types including normal, oily, combination and acne-prone skin. Use morning or night for skin that appears clearer, firmer and smoother to keep you looking healthier, longer.

Description

This lightweight, fast-absorbing lotion is packed with potent natural actives (like aloe, carrot, kendi, myrtle and birch) to calm, hydrate and nourish skin, without clogging pores or creating shine. The result is skin that appears clearer, firmer and smoother to keep you looking healthier, longer.



I hate spending so much money on one product I will use daily, but oh man does my dry sensitive skin love this stuff. Immediately absorbed, does NOT give you that oily I-just-put-moisturizer-on feel, which I highly appreciate. I just wish I could find a good dupe for cheaper.

This is by far my favorite go to face lotion. My husband asked me to purchase this for him, which was a rare event in itself. Doubtful of my husband's skin care expertise I was reluctant to order, bit I will give him credit for an awesome find. The consistency of the lotion is perfect. It leaves your skin feeling refresh and moisturized, without a greasy feeling. My skin is dry and it works great for me, but also works well on my husband's more oily skin. We always keep a bottle at home and it comes with us when we travel. I highly recommend this as an everyday moisturizer.

This bottle lasted me almost 10 months of daily use. It goes on easily and soaks in quickly. I use it under a tinted moisturizer/foundation with spf (I use neutrogena healthy skin line) and they work well together. Breakouts are occasional. I think it's unrealistic to expect a product to prevent every breakout. But if there's a product out there that did that for you I'd love to hear about it. I also use the face wash and tonic.

I like this lightweight face moisturiser. It goes well on the skin and doesn't irritate it at all. I have sensitive skin and does great for me.

Best face moisturizer I've used! Lightweight, but soothing and moisturizing, and seems to help control skin issues (acne, dryness, etc.). Literally only have to use a pea-sized amount daily, so lasts a while too which makes the price a little easier to deal with.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment