
This Jojoba oil has a somewhat different color and smell than other jojoba oil's I've used. Perhaps because it is unrefined. My skin seems to love it just as much as other jojoba oils I've tried.
I mix 10 parts jojoba to 1 part neem oil for my face, and scrub the oil into my face gently with a hot wet washcloth. This keeps my skin moisturized and happy all day long. This also reduces splotches and such because both neem and jojoba are good at that.
~ Raederle Phoenix
Nutritionist
This organic golden jojoba oil is great because it cleanses and moisturizes my 4 year old little boy and 7 year old little girls' hair and scalp in between shampoos. It is great for shaving, and I use it on my kids' skin after bath as well as my hands. I've even added a blend of organic lavender and sweet orange essential oil for even greater benefits (smells great too). The price for this organic jojoba oil at 16 whole oz.is pretty good, given that it costs the same as an 8 oz bottle of organic jojoba oil elsewhere.
I'm new to essential oils so I bought this as a carrier oil for my Manuka honey face cleanser/mask. I've been putting it all over my body about once a week for six months now and the bottle is a little over half empty. I also put some in the tub and soak in it. Great oil. I bought an Argan and Rose Hip Oil at same time and this is my fav. The Argan oil has an awful smell. This just smells a little nutty. (Ha! - maybe that's why I like it!)
I also put a 1/8 tsp of this oil in my home made lip balm so that it would be more smoother.
It is a very mineral rich oil and it has got all the vitamins and minerals essential for your healthy hair , skin and nails.
It's a gentle oil, so you don't have to worry about any rashes or itching even if you have super sensitive skin
It can be used as cuticle softener. I really have grandma fingers. Not proud of it, but am applying this oil on my fingers since a week. I have not seen any results yet but I am going to apply it every day consistently.
This is the most wonderful oil I have used. I just love it. I use it from head to toe everyday. It is silky and mild. It does not leave me feeling oily. It keeps my skin like silk. It has cleared up my dandruff problem and help my shedding problem. I will always have it on hand from now on.

Feature Product
- Organic Jojoba Oil Golden Unrefined Raw Virgin Cold Pressed Pure
- Golden Jojoba Oil in its natural state, without additives or fillers. Potent, nourishing, and easy for your skin and hair to absorb
- Equally wonderful for the skin, hydrates and softens skin to leave it glowing
- The high concentration of vitamin E contained in Jojoba helps to promote healthy, clear skin
- We make our natural non-GMO completely Organic 100% pure oils with the highest standards of quality and integrity. Our company does not test its products on animals.
Description
Botanical Name: Simmondsia Chinensis. Extraction Method: Cold Pressed. Processing Type: Unrefined. Obtained From: Seeds. Organic: made without pesticides, GMO's, or hexane. Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, 100% Pure with NO additives or carriers added.
Common Uses: Jojoba Golden Oil can be added to other carrier oils in order to extend shelf lives, and has become a common oil in the aromatherapy industries because of it's excellent skin care properties. Also makes a great scalp cleanser for the hair, and is equally wonderful for the sin because it has absorption properties that are similar to our skin's own sebum. The golden variety of Jojoba is less desired in cosmetic manufacturing; nonetheless, in applications that aren't sensitive to discoloration or odor, Golden Jojoba is still commonly used. Massage therapists may use small amounts in their carrier oil blends.
Color: Golden to brownish yellow liquid. Aromatic Description: Organic Jojoba Golden Oil has a pleasant, soft odor.
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended. It may go cloudy in cool conditions, but will return to its natural state once warmed. We are buying our products for organic certified supplier, made with organic ingredients.
Your item(s) will be shipped the same business day or next business day of confirmation of payment if received by 3:00 pm PST. (not including weekends or holidays).
Look forward to do business with you, H&B OILS CENTER Co.
This is the only jojoba oil I've used for years. Shipping is ALWAYS fast. I use this oil in me and my daughters hair. My husband recently started using it for his eczema and it's given him great relief from itchiness. I told my mom about it; she loves it and has ordered her some as well. I would definitely recommend this product and I will continue to use this
Arrived on time by the seller. I don't know what's in this bottle but my skin loves it. The label is a little suspicious to me because it seems as if it was printed off of a printer rather than from a legit company specializing in oil distribution. Whatever the case my face LOVES THIS OIL. I use it as a moisturizer and it lasts all day.
This is seriously good stuff. I'm almost ready to order my 2nd bottle. I use it daily on my face, and to apply EOs on my feet at night. Absolutely wonderful!
Read about this oil, stating it was good for the hair. Well, it works good, although if you use too much, then it does leave your hair a bit oily, but just a few drops seems to work great for the drones in my scalp
Great for dry skin. I've used this oil for years (especially in the winter months) combined with a bit of coconut oil and my favorite scented oils to put on my body after a shower...before I leave the shower. A drop will clean out ur ears too. Best deal for what you get!

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment