Friday, May 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Desert Essence Organic Coconut with Jojoba and Pure Coffee Oil - 4 fl oz

Desert Essence Organic Coconut with Jojoba and Pure Coffee Oil - 4 fl oz

This is an excellent multi purpose oil which is absorbed quickly. I use it as a moisturizer, body oil and hair oil, especially when traveling, saving space while getting a wonderful glow! It has a faint coffee aroma which is actually pleasant, but the scent disappears once it is massaged. For the price, I recommend this highly.

This product was sugggested to me to use as a moisturizer for my sensitive eczema prone skin. I am loving it! It doesn’t make me look greasy at all and keeps my face and neck moisturized all day. It can be used on any part of the body and smells great, in my opinion. I do not have acne prone skin normally, but this oil is not pore clogging. Definitely a great purchase!

Excellent product! Definitely recommend it!

Love the smell and feel!

great smell, good for moisture or sunbathing or hair. Love this stuff. ordered 2 bottles


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Coconut
  • Coffee Oil
  • Jojoba

Description

This pure blend of USDA-certified Organic and Non-GMO oils enhances natural beauty while awakening the senses. Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and Organic Jojoba Oil penetrate deeply into skin to moisturize and tone, without leaving an oily residue. Coffee Oil, with its invigorating scent, helps keep skin smooth and firm.



I love this oil, and smells good!!!

Nicely priced oil with multiple uses.

Love this so much. Bought it at my local health food store. It smells like coffee, but it moisturizes so great. Great on hands (replace that lotion!), on face at night, and just during the day. I love it! Recommended to use it for your body and hair.

Really love this product. It's my new daily morning moisturizer. Skin is happy.

Great stuff! Doesn't create acne for me, and I have pretty standard combination skin that often breaks out when I use common lotions, creams, and vaseline on cuts. Smells very nice, and a little bit goes a very long way! I use it every two weeks or so as a hair mask, and often put it on my face, body, hands after showering. It works great to quickly moisturise and actually heal (rather than just disguise) flaky dry patches without irritating them, and even helps to get those flakes off without creating more problems.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment